Schedule a Learning Games Workshop
The Workshop Objectives
- Discuss the capacity and challenges of the student learner.
- Evaluate the efficacy and potential for incorporating Learning Games in instruction.
- Experience (play) Learning Games.
Research shows that students who are thinking, reflecting, interacting and moving are doing the most learning. Classroom strategies that engage and involve students have a positive impact on student attitude as well as how much they actually remember. The Learning Games approach encourages the application of course content in a safe and motivating learning environment. Our books are full of realistic, practical ideas that teachers can use in their classrooms to make a positive difference in student achievement.
- EDUCATORS: Workshops can be modified to meet the needs of middle school, high school, and college-level instructors.
- STUDENTS: We can provide leadership training for student groups.
- 1-3 hours $1200
- 3.5 hours or longer $1800
- Presentation fees reduced by 50% with pre-purchase of 50 or more books at $29 each plus shipping.
- Presentation fees waived with pre-purchase of 100 or more books at $29 each plus shipping.
*Plus travel and hotel expenses, even when presentation fees are waived.